Friday 7 March 2014

Meet the interviewers: Natassa Papakonstantinou!


Mission accomplished! Last but not at all least, Natassa was so kind to send me her replies to my questions! After this last post, I am getting even more eager to meet these lovely ladies in person. This time next Friday, I hope we will be enjoying our dinner in Athens! See you there, TESOL Greece interviewers! 

And now... it's Natassa's turn:

1. What did you want to become when you were a child?                                                         
     A pop singer! My favourite song was Άσπρο-Μαύρο" by the Cypriot singer Alexia. I used our living room as my personal stage and a candlestick as the microphone.

2. Why have you become a teacher?
In spite of the above answer, I always knew I wanted to become a teacher. I am happy that I have followed the teaching path because it makes me happy, and I hope my students as well.

3. Have you ever regretted becoming a teacher?
How can you regret being a teacher! It is the 'healthiest' job in the world; having children of all ages around you.
They keep me young and make me wiser.

4. You avoid people who...?
I avoid people who know only how to do one thing well, viz. to give advice!

5. Tell us about your biggest dream.
My biggest dream is to become a mother. Yes, I have my students whom I consider as my children, but I would like to be blessed with my own, and a happy family life one day.

6. What is your favourite colour and why?
My favourite colour is red because it reflects passion, life and optimism.

7. Which city would you like to visit?
I am happy when I travel; no matter where.You can be happy in the least expected places and unhappy in the most romantic destinations. For me, the perfect destination is where I will be with people I love and who love me.

8. What is your favourite piece of clothing?
Mmmm...not exactly piece of clothing ...I love hats ...winter hats, summer hats :)

9. Have you ever cheated in a test?
I swear that I have never cheated in a test ...I just didn't have to; but cheating has its magic, I suppose, for some people!

10. Describe your desk.
My desk... wooden, round, usually tidy.

11. Who is your favourite character either in a book or movie?
One of my favourite characters is not a person but a dog called Hachi who became famous for his loyalty to his master.

At the end, she thanked me  for interviewing her.  This is the first interview she has ever given and she really enjoyed it. The pleasure was all mine!


1 comment: