Monday 17 March 2014

Now that curtains have fallen down...

TESOL GREECE
CONVENTION MARCH 15-16

Now that the end has come and we all go back to our towns and work, I really wish to share my feelings and thoughts of my participation at the Convention. The experience has been exhilarating and emotions overwhelmed me during the long weekend. I met fellow teachers whom I used to meet online for the first time, I attended inspiring, motivating talks and presentations, I had long talks with warm, friendly colleagues during lunch breaks and coffee. The events in the evenings were great fun!!! We had such a good laugh! 
What can I say about the board members and the supporting staff... I couldn't have felt most welcome!!! Always with a big, warm smile, ready to answer all our questions and help with our presentation preparation!

TESOL Greece, thank you for giving me the chance to participate and present my students' efforts and hard work in our project! 

No comments:

Post a Comment